Re: ViewPDF Problems

From: Jonathan Isom
Subject: Re: ViewPDF Problems
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 19:11:48 -0600

 Same Here But without the X error
                Later
                        Jonathan
On 2005-02-21 17:43:58 -0600 Charles Philip Chan <cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

Hello all:

I am not sure is this is causes, but I recently upgraded to X.org 6.8.2 and now ViewPDF shows a blank screen when loading a PDF file. The error I got is:

 X-Windows error - BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)
         on display: :0.0
               type: 0
      serial number: 4745
       request code: 145

I know that the xpdf backend is working properly because the PDF Inspector is working. Also, if I apply the GUI patch for emacs.app, ViewPDF wouldn't even start. This is the only app that does that.

Have anyone else encountered these problems?

Thanks.

Charles