Re: [Q] Where is EOAccess/EOPrivate.m?

From: David Ayers
Subject: Re: [Q] Where is EOAccess/EOPrivate.m?
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 15:01:09 +0100

David Ayers wrote:

Ouch! It seems I missed it when checking in. My problem is I've already got more local changes that I have to revert before I can check the 'initial' version in. I'll let you know once it's in...

Turns out this was the small file and simple to recreate. Phew! Committed. But please note that a lot is still changing in the next week or so, so you might want wait with the port untill things settle again. I can give you a head's up.

Cheers,
David