Re: Look and Feel

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 07:31:50 +0700

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 19:18:56 -0500, Charles Philip Chan
<cpchan@sympatico.ca> wrote:

> No, what I am trying to say is that GNUstep is more than just a toolkit. It is
> a collection of framworks and other kits (eg: musickit, graphicskit, etc) to
> build apps and environments.

Then would you please be a bit less picky (hopefully not an offensive word)
on what word I was using? Since I was talking about building a desktop
environment. If MusicKit GraphicsKit etc. (well, they aren't a part of GNUstep)
are not a desktop environment as well. I once was a core dev of WMaker,
I am an author of a gnustep backend. I also work a lot more on other projects
that use GNUstep. I didn't want you to agree on every issue I raised but would
you just please don't treat me or anyone with "has no business to
comment on it"?