File browser for desktop environment (Was Re: Look and Feel)

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: File browser for desktop environment (Was Re: Look and Feel)
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:51:49 +0700

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:09:23 +0200, Enrico Sersale <enrico@dtedu.net> wrote:

> And I, bored of tons of words about (unexisting) desktops and very tired for
> years of work on a (existing) application, give up.
> GWorkspace is looking for a new maintainer.
>
> Enrico

I'm truely sorry for being a part of your decision by spreading
tons of words about unexisting desktops but I hope you will
change your mind later.

BTW, I think Etoile could be a better place for a file browser.
Since this could involve the whole implementation of VFS and
to make use of IconKit? If I remembered thing correctly, was
Quentin trying to sit on gnome-vfs once? How about replacing
all namespaces with URI? Am I on the wrong list? :)