Re: Look and Feel

From: Enrico Sersale
Subject: Re: Look and Feel
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 20:09:23 +0200

On 2005-02-19 19:05:16 +0200 Jesse Ross <jesse@jesseross.com> wrote:

We (gs community) should vote to agree on making
Etoile a default gnustep desktop env for the gnustep community (ie. not
a default desktop for gnustep itself since gnustep is a toolkit)

I, for one, vote yes to Etoile as the default desktop environment of the GNUstep community.

J.

And I, bored of tons of words about (unexisting) desktops and very tired for
years of work on a (existing) application, give up.
GWorkspace is looking for a new maintainer.

Enrico