Re: Question about #define

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: Re: Question about #define
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 21:53:10 -0500

Le 05-02-18, à 21:30, Ludovic Marcotte a écrit :

Hi Benoit,

For my app I need to know if it run on Mac OS X or on GNUstep. First I wanted to determine it at runtime but it seems more easy to do it at compilation time (well it's open source after all). I download the source code of GNUmail and look how it is done. I found a lot of "#ifdef MACOSX" but I never found where is done the #define MACOSX.
        Where is it done ???

In the Project Builder / Xcode project file (compiler flags).

the usual #define is __APPLE__
but I don't know where it comes from either

yves