Re: GWorkspace's Tabbed Shelf

From: Charles Philip Chan
Subject: Re: GWorkspace's Tabbed Shelf
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 12:36:34 -0500

On February 17, 2005 9:25 am, Frederico Muñoz wrote:

> IMHO doomed to be out fo place in just about every
> integrated environment that I can imagine. Making it work properly in what
> regards window maximazing, appicons and minimized windows, etc, is no small
> task.

I don't understand what you mean (I usually have it minimized when not in
use). When it is minimized, it's foot print is no bigger than the handles on
the Gnome panel or Kicker. If you don't like it, you can always hide it.

As an aside, I can't wait til the day when one can drag other items like fonts
and colour to the shelves and fiend.

Charles