Re: Improv/Quantrix-like app for GNUstep

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Improv/Quantrix-like app for GNUstep
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 14:07:21 +0700

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 11:04:03 -0800 (PST), Dr. Nikolaus Schaller
<hns@computer.org> wrote:
> And then I found FlexiSheet which was originally developed in 2002 for
> MacOS X 10.2 (see Versiontracker) ending in Version 0.5.6. Then, I
> discovered an open source version on SourceForge:
> http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=122752

FlexiSheet was discussed at least once and I for one really
want to have this with GNUstep. But I certainly don't have
enough time. May be we could have a desktop apps project
that aim to do something like Apple's iWork. If anyone is
interested, we can start a planning it, at least.