Re: Anyone is interested by cloning a beagle?

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: Anyone is interested by cloning a beagle?
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 21:25:31 +0700

Yeh, btw.. I also thinking of a file browsing that avoid
hierarchical file system by using a new namespace/vfs.

http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/filebrowser.png

from that example. I'd like to be able to define group
and allow one file to stay in more than a single group
so you can mix things or arrange your group of files
w/o knowing where exactly the files were kepted
on the device. eg. you want to create a group of
"new order mp3", the group will just search for the
related items in the same sense beagle did.
The groups in the mock aren't folder. they are virtual
definition of files.