InnerSpace update / Discussion about omnipresent windows...

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: InnerSpace update / Discussion about omnipresent windows...
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 05:51:42 -0800 (PST)

I have adapted the code from GWorkspace to allow InnerSpace to be omnipresent.
 Now, when you start a module, you can switch workspaces at will with no
problems. :)

Thank you, Enrico for finding the solution to this!!

Later, GJC

P.S.  Ultimately, I believe we should consider putting the code in the backend
so that this basically becomes a GNUstep-specific extension and so that
different backends can implement it in different ways if necessary.

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.