Re: NSTableView

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: NSTableView
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 08:28:24 -0800 (PST)

Marko,

--- Marko Riedel <markoriedelde@yahoo.de> wrote:

> Hello there,
>
> I am doing some maintenance work on some old code of mine that no longer
> compiles. I discovered that NSTableView sometimes requests one row beyond
> the number of rows returned by numberOfRowsInTableView: from its data
> source. Everything works fine if I catch this and return nil from
> objectValueForTableColumn:. Bug or feature? This is gnustep-gui-0.9.3.

This depends very much on how you're using it in the app.  Without looking at
the code to your application, I can't say if it's a bug in GNUstep or a bug in
your app. :)

> Best regards,
>
> Marko Riedel

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.