Re: Survey: Projectcenter

From: Jason Clouse
Subject: Re: Survey: Projectcenter
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 00:22:23 -0500

On 2005-01-02 12:41:06 +0000 Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:

Perhaps ProjectCenter should have bundles to provide different
editing interfaces like vi, Emacs, and WordStar.  That would be a
lot of work though.

And I suspect pointless. The reason some poeple (like me) stick to 'vi' and the command line is not just because we like 'vi', but alst because we like working from the command line. PC is a nice app, but don't waste effort trying to attract us green-screen dinosaurs as we are far too stuck in our ways :-)

Yes. But I still think it would be nice to have at least the basic movement and editing keys available in GNUstep TextViews. Then I won't have 'kkk' in all my emails...