Re: ProjectCenter: How to preprocess source files?

From: Serg Stoyan
Subject: Re: ProjectCenter: How to preprocess source files?
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 02:32:50 +0200

Hello Stefan,

> I would like to autogenerate accessor,encoding and dealloc methods in my
> project. How can I do that by using ProjectCenter only? Where and how
> should I write the command for preprocessing all .h files in my project?
>
> Something like: dkautogen $HEADER_FILE for all header files. It should
> be executed before compiling .m files. It would be best if I can do that
> without a terminal.

There's no way to do it with ProjectCenter only for now. But you can
click (or doubleclick if you use external editor) "Supporting files ->
GNUmakefile.postamble". Uncomment "before-all::" and add your "dkautogen
${PROJECTNAME}_HEADER_FILES". {PROJECTNAME} stands for your project name.

--
Serg Stoyan