ProjectCenter: How to preprocess source files?

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ProjectCenter: How to preprocess source files?
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2005 12:13:37 +0100

Hi,

I would like to autogenerate accessor,encoding and dealloc methods in my
project. How can I do that by using ProjectCenter only? Where and how
should I write the command for preprocessing all .h files in my project?

Something like: dkautogen $HEADER_FILE for all header files. It should
be executed before compiling .m files. It would be best if I can do that
without a terminal.

Thanks,

Stefan Urbanek
--
http://stefan.agentfarms.net

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then
you win.
- Mahatma Gandhi