Re: patches for XInput support

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: patches for XInput support
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 08:59:13 +0700

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 16:19:20 -0500, Adrian Robert
<arobert@cogsci.ucsd.edu> wrote:
> Incidentally, does anyone have a recommendation for a decent,
> reasonably-priced tablet that works well under linux (and soon GNUstep
> ;)?

Wacom intuos is the most expensive but it has a reasonaby-priced imho since
it does tilting (note, I am trapping you to be my future tilt beta
tester) and it
is wireless and need no battary at all. Plus that it support multiple devices
eg. you can have serveral pens, 4d mouses, lens working on the tablet
(yet another trap)
There are cheaper models that work but I don't know much since I've
never used them.