patches for XInput support

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: patches for XInput support
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 10:02:16 +0700

Hi,
This is an initual patch for XInput support. Would be nice if
interested people with or
without tablet device (eg. wacom) can test it and report problems.

a silly test utility
http://cvs.gna.org/viewcvs/garma/garma/Applications/Utilities/TestPressure/
with a shot for addicts.
http://maliwan.sourceforge.net/test-pressure.png

There is no tilt support yet, another subclass of NSEvent will be introduced
later since Adam didn't want new ivars. GSInputDevice may be changed a bit to
remove X11 dependency and made visible into AppKit later.

If the patch is found to be safety, anyone who isn't too busy finding
missing corpses
could give me a hand by revising the coding style and checking it in.
Or may be you
can educate me how to generate a patch by `cvs diff -u' to include new
files that were
not added to repository yet.

Thanks.