Windowmaker problems

From: Pete French
Subject: Windowmaker problems
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 00:20:52 +0000

Anybody else got an odd problem with windowmaker whereby the
transparenbcy doesnt work properly ? I just unpgraded my xorg and
windowmaker setup, and now I get black backgrounds on things like
the clip, and the icons for xterm, where they should (preseumably)
be transparent showing grey though.

Trouble is I dont know *which* package is causing the problems as
I upgraded ecverything all at once. Anybody else seen this ?

-bat.