Re: New to GNUStep

From: Chris Vetter
Subject: Re: New to GNUStep
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:52:53 +0100 (MET)

> Hey,

Ho :-)

> I think you have roughly 4 options
[...]

Stephan's WebKit port did include a very basic browser, last time
I checked. I used that one to write a more elaborate browser (that
actually worked -- more or less ;-), more as a "yes, it would work"
concept thingy. I still have the source around and still plan on
working on it, alas I lack the time to do that...
So if anyone is interested, let me know.

--
Chris

--
+++ Sparen Sie mit GMX DSL +++ http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl
AKTION für Wechsler: DSL-Tarife ab 3,99 EUR/Monat + Startguthaben