Re: OpenGL in GNUstep example

From: Samuel Hornus
Subject: Re: OpenGL in GNUstep example
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 00:07:36 +0100

Matt wrote:
> Hi I had some issues with the gnustep NSOpenGL stuff
> not working here and commited a fix to back.

> here is the patch for anyone not running cvs and
> getting 'could not find a reasonable pixel format...'
> error.

Hi, I tried Stefan Urbanek OpenGL example a got the very same problem
(i386, debian).
However, my gnustep-back stuff is installed as a debian package.
So if I want to get this GL example work correctly, do I have to unintall my
packages and CVS-get the latest one, patch it and compile it, etc... ?

Thank you !
--
Samuel Hornus