Re: the gnustep wreckage. Part 1: windowmaker and user apps

From: Stefan Kleine Stegemann
Subject: Re: the gnustep wreckage. Part 1: windowmaker and user apps
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:10:09 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

> Alex Perez <aperez@student.santarosa.edu> wrote:
>> MJ Ray wrote:
>> > It seems that no-one's ever touched any gnustep bug I've reported.
>> which bugs would those be? personally, I think you're full of shit.
>
> As two examples, 10819 and 8161. Not only are you foul-mouthed, you
> seem incapable of checking facts before insulting.
>
> With developers this friendly, it's amazing users aren't flocking to
> GNUstep, isn't it?

Could someone please install a mailing list "kids-gnustep" so i don't
have to read this childish and frustrating stuff. This is not related to
anyone particular but to all people participating in this (miss)-behavior.
It's amazing, at the beginning was a valuable report about problems with
GNUstep which could (and i'm pretty sure will) be used to improve GNUstep.
And here we end up with the regulary rubbish of people insulting each
other.

Just my 2 cent. I'm just wondering wy these discussions appear fairly
often on this list. IMHO, if GNUstep should lead to somewhere, we have
to work together. Please be a little bit more professional.

greets
Stefan