Re: the gnustep wreckage. Part 2: ProjectCenter

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: the gnustep wreckage. Part 2: ProjectCenter
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:22:53 +0000

On 20 Nov 2004, at 15:50, Riccardo wrote:
For example I found out which lines cause a problem in gdnc on NetBSD 1.6 after painful testing and debugging. This enabled RFM to further pinpoint the problem. But a general solution that works and doesn't break other code is something more difficult to get.

For what it's worth .. I hope to have a fix for that one done this weekend.