GNUspeech + GNUstep = NSSpeechSynthesis.

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: GNUspeech + GNUstep = NSSpeechSynthesis.
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:53:34 -0800 (PST)

All,

I have taken the liberty of contacting the GNUspeech folks concerning the
speech synthesis software that was contributed to the FSF (originally for
NeXTSTEP) a number of years ago.   Little did I know that they have been
working on porting GNUspeech to Mac OS X.

Given this news, I thought it would be an opportune time to help them port it
to GNUstep and also to give us a way to implement the NSSpeechSynthesis class
for GNUstep in the process. :)

Please, let me know your thoughts/feelings on this.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento
-- CEO/President Open Logic Corp. (A Maryland Corporation)
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.