Re: GNUstep and distributions...

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: GNUstep and distributions...
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 17:19:40 -1000

I still think that what is really needed is our "own" distribution. I go back and forth all the time on whether I should start working on simplyGNUstep again. It's not an easy thing to do though, I have a hard enough time finding the energy to work on the printing stuff in GNUstep after work work and school take their drain on me.

Anyhow, I do think that a GNUstep distro with a solid development environment and some good apps would be very popular. It might even be be the basis for a profitable business.

Chad