Re: Text label mis-sizing / clipping

From: Alexander Malmberg
Subject: Re: Text label mis-sizing / clipping
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 00:30:53 +0100

Alexander Malmberg wrote:
Benhur Stein wrote:
Are all paragraph styles implemented?

No, just char and word wrapping. It's not at all clear what the others should do when the text container is non-trivial, but I'll have a go at implementing clipping to do something useful for normal text containers.

As an FYI, I've now committed the line-breaking-by-clipping code, and this further reduces the text clipping problem. Clipped text looks weird, especially in right-aligned text, but at least it stays readable longer.

- Alexander Malmberg