NSColor patterns and NSImage draw...

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: NSColor patterns and NSImage draw...
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 04:17:41 +0100

Hi,

 that's what I get for not testing my beautiful progress indicator code
under GNUstep after writing it on OS X...

 Are there any docs or other infos (subjects of interesting threads on a
mailing list?) on how the graphics stuff in GNUstep works? Because
without patterns and the NSImage drawXXX operations, there's not much
fun in progress indicators. And the sources say "// Need another PS
function for this".

 So, what would be involved in writing one?

 And while I'm here: Does anyone know the difference between the
drawAtPoint: and compositeToPoint: methods of NSImage? Couldn't one just
use composite to implement draw?

We're getting there,
-- Uli Kusterer
http://www.zathras.de