Re: My patches

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: My patches
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 07:06:32 +0100

Le 31 oct. 04, à 21:53, M. Uli Kusterer a écrit :

Hi,

 I think I just screwed up when submitting a patch on Savannah. I
whipped together a quick addition to NSProgressIndicator (#3487), which
adds indeterminate indicators and "spinning" style. Sadly I forgot to
fill out half the fields, and so it's filed under Foundation instead of
AppKit 'n stuff ... sorry.

Is there anyone here who can fix this? I don't have an account yet, and
I doubt it'll just let me change anonymous submissions once I get one.

 Oh, and could somebody perhaps spam-protect my e-mail address in patch
#3483? I realized too late that Savannah displays it in clear text, and
now the bots will get it.

Done.

Quentin.

--