Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Markus Hitter
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:48:01 +0200

Am 30.10.2004 um 01:01 schrieb Quentin Mathé:

Le 29 oct. 04, à 20:51, Markus Hitter a écrit :

or to pass it just to configure:

        CC=<gcc install dir>/bin/gcc ./configure ...

Well, but in this case, I will need to reset it each time I relaunch my Terminal application which is a bit boring because I'm compiling GNUstep stuff everyday.

As GNUstep-make maintains all resources regarding how to build a GNUstep app, it should remember which compiler to use as well. Especially if it's a non-default compiler ($CC was set at configure time).

Markus

Dipl. Ing. Markus Hitter
http://www.jump-ing.de/