Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???

From: Uli Kusterer
Subject: Re: *Any* way to getting GNUstep on a G4 ???
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 01:50:33 +0200

In article <mailman.6057.1099091003.2017.discuss-gnustep@gnu.org>,
 Quentin Mathé <gnustep-quentin@club-internet.fr> wrote:

> Frequently you obtain this error, when you have forgotten to execute
> this line :
> ln -s libobjc.a libobjc.dylib                           # So the linker
> sees us

Quentin,

 yeah, I read that in the README, though that wasn't it. I didn't even
get a libobjc.a! But I've solved it now. Looks like current versions of
GCC refuse to build the ObjC library on a Mac. But 3.3.2 cooperated.

Thanks for all the help. I'll post a summary of how it finally worked
shortly.

Cheers,
-- M. Uli Kusterer
http://www.zathras.de