Re: Still confused

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Still confused
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 13:06:27 -0600

On Oct 22, 2004, at 12:35 PM, Shalev NessAiver wrote:

Sorry for posting this to the list. Jeremy's email keeps bouncing back to me so...

I didn't give it any prefix. I just ran the installation packages. However it doesn't seem like they've done anything. For instance, there is no $GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES variable or anything like that. Also, the make command currently resides within the Developer folder, there doesn't appear to be any GNUstep folders on the system at all.

You should read the GNUstep-HOWTO, as well as platform specific notes:

http://www.gnustep.org/information/machines_1.html#SEC4

which would also point to a specific README just for Darwin:

http://www.gnustep.org/information/README.Darwin