Re: CVS, GWorkspace.app and app wrappers

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: CVS, GWorkspace.app and app wrappers
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2004 09:29:05 -0400

On Oct 4, 2004, at 4:12 AM, Markus Hitter wrote:

Even on a single platform (namely, linux) we cannot be sure that the file system supports that (even if ext2/3 _can_ support it). So, it's right that there must be a fallback to the "external DB" system, whichever it is.

Additional to the underlying file system, the network protocols have to be considered as well: NFS, FTP, AFP, SMB, ...

Speaking of this, is there any plan to integrate GWNet into the main GWorkspace app? (Or is this already done and I don't know how to activate it? I'm thinking of something like Cmd-K in OS X Finder..)