Re: Building GWorkspace on Solaris

From: Adrian Robert
Subject: Re: Building GWorkspace on Solaris
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:10:12 -0400

On Sep 21, 2004, at 10:54 AM, Andreas Hoeschler wrote:

 Linking app Finder ...
ld: fatal: library -lFSNode: not found
ld: fatal: File processing errors. No output written to Finder.app/./Finder

Hi,

You need to change to the FSNode directory (or maybe it is called libFSNode, I don't have it here) and do 'make ; sudo make install' there first. (This is mentioned in a README or INSTALL file somewhere I think.) Probably the build process should work around this need, but I don't know how easy that is..