GSObjCRuntime: `_C_BYREF' undeclared (on MOSX)

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: GSObjCRuntime: `_C_BYREF' undeclared (on MOSX)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 09:43:18 +0200

Hi all

I've been away for some time. But I hope to find some time for GS again yet. Some things seem to have changed during my absence. Starting with Base, I do as usual a

./configure
make

And get:

GSObjCRuntime.m: In function `GSAppendMethodToList':
GSObjCRuntime.m:881: warning: assignment discards qualifiers from pointer target type
GSObjCRuntime.m: In function `gs_skip_type_qualifier_and_layout_info':
GSObjCRuntime.m:1109: error: `_C_BYREF' undeclared (first use in this function) GSObjCRuntime.m:1109: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
GSObjCRuntime.m:1109: error: for each function it appears in.)
GSObjCRuntime.m:1111: error: `_C_GCINVISIBLE' undeclared (first use in this function)

Using

./configure --with-library-combo=apple-apple-apple

Shoudn't and doesn't change anything.
Has anybody tested Base on MOSX? Probably yes, so why doesn't it work at my place?

Thanks
Phil