Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: Writing GNUstep book on wikibooks
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 12:45:17 +0200

On 2004-09-08 22:43:26 +0200 Banlu Kemiyatorn <object@gmail.com> wrote:

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 12:05:27 -0500, Andrew Ruder <aeruder@ksu.edu> wrote:
     I think I speak for all of us when I say that we couldn't care less
about your personal squabbles with Banlu.  This is a GNUstep mailing
list, and as of late, about half my GNUstep emails have been you and
Banlu using the mailing list as a public forum for childish criticism
and attacks on one another.
     If you guys want to fight, I encourage you to do it offline, and
then you don't have to get on here and tell everyone about your offline
arguments.  We are your fellow GNUstep developers/users, not your
mothers.  I believe GNUMail does have filtering rules.  Use them.

I still insist that I did that to protect myself. And I didn't start
attacking anyone
in public, so I disagree with the usage of your "you guys" here.
I second Andrew here. It does not matter who of you both started this and who is only protecting himself from the other. You two are fighting yourselves in public and thereby waste bandwidth (costs our money) and flood our inboxes thus wasting our time to filter this and make you stop your war. Please, Banlu and MJ, if you want to fight, do this off-list. Otherwise, I will be forced to directly filter both your mails into the trash, which is actually not my intention, as often enough both you have interesting things to say, which I would not want to miss.

Andreas

--
Mail: aheppel at web dot de
Home: http://www.andreasheppel.de

Check out Burn.app - the CD burning frontend for GNUstep
http://gsburn.sourceforge.net