Re: signatures on replies

From: Rogelio M . Serrano Jr .
Subject: Re: signatures on replies
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:39:46 +0800

On 2004-08-26 19:50:18 +0800 Pete French <pete@twisted.org.uk> wrote:

Neither - because you should be top posting in the first place! :-)

Erp! make thats "shouldnt". Oh dear, Finger trouble today...

Yup. I think I got it. I cant believe how i missed that option in GNUMail preferences! Eye and brain trouble perhaps. I think its the brain ignoring what the eye is seeing. Like the fingers not doing what the brain is saying.

--
Blood is thicker than water... and much tastier too.
                              John Davidorff Pell