Re: FOSDEM 2005 (was: [Cocoa|GNU|Open]Step conference thing)

From: Helge Hess
Subject: Re: FOSDEM 2005 (was: [Cocoa|GNU|Open]Step conference thing)
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 01:26:31 +0200

On Aug 24, 2004, at 20:23, Nicolas Roard wrote:
Anyway we need to try to see what talks we could give, try to get a room and a booth (the booth we had for fosdem 2004 proved to be quite an interesting thing to talk about GNUstep to many people...)

It might be already a bit late for a room. But anyway, do you mind trying to get a shared room for GNUstep/OGo? I think it doesn't make a lot of sense to separate the two, only scatteres the larger ObjC community at FOSDEM ;-)

After all I think chances are good that OGo is fully ported to gstep-base till Feb 2005 as well ;-)

So... are there people interested by giving a talk next february in Brussels ? :-)

Sure. I could talk about OGo and I assume ZNeK would volunteer to talk about SOPE/SOPE:X ;-)

Greets,
  Helge
--
http://docs.opengroupware.org/Members/helge/