Re: kvm problem with FreeBSD

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: kvm problem with FreeBSD
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:44:56 -0600

On Aug 17, 2004, at 2:39 PM, Stefan Kleine Stegemann wrote:
Yes, that would be even nicer. The only thing is that you can't check for /proc because this directory exists. But it is empty, so you have to test if there are
any files under proc.

Would you mind to implement the change in configure? I'm not used to
configure scripts but i can test the change on my system.

There's already a kvm test in configure. Can we just use your test application as a more complete test of kvm?