Re: News on Burn.app

From: Andreas Heppel
Subject: Re: News on Burn.app
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 11:21:51 +0200

Chad,

On 2004-08-08 13:21:34 +0200 Chad Hardin <cehardin@mac.com> wrote:

Coolness, where you aware that Apple has a Disc burning framework? http://developer.apple.com/documentation/Carbon/Reference/ discrecording/CocoaDoc/CocoaTOC.html
No, I was not aware of this, yet. Thanks fro the hint.

Perhaps you could split the hard work you've done on GSBurn into an implementation of their framework and the app itself?
I will have a look at it,when I am back from vacation and see how Burn/GNUstep could benefit from such a framework. Keep inmind, though, that often I cannot even spend as much time on Burn as I'd like to. So I cannor promise anything.

Cheers,
Andreas