Re: News on Burn.app

From: Michael Baehr
Subject: Re: News on Burn.app
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2004 12:15:34 -0500

On Sat, 19 Apr 1997 22:36:39 +0200, Andreas Heppel <aheppel@web.de> wrote:
> Hi folks,
> it's been a long time since the last release of Burn.app, but the project's
> not dead and neither am I :-)
> I have been redesigning a lot of things and in particular brought back the
> multiple window layout on request os some users. Many things have been
> reworked and improved and I hoped to be able to release the new version these
> days. Unfortunately, I am not quite finished with all the testing and
> documentation, but will beon vacation for the next three weeks. Hence, I
> invite you to get the current head of CVS as a kind of pre-release and try it
> out. I consider it stable enough to be usable, though not fully tested, yet.
> If you do so, please give me some feedback, even if I won't respond for
> awhile, to help me finish this release. Just keep in mind that possible
> feature requests can find their way into the app only in the next version, as
> my plan is to release really soon on the base of the current features.
> Thanks for your patience, for trying out and happy stepping :-)

Excellent.  I removed it from my repository due to lack of activity
but I have just readded it with hopes that cool new things are on
their way :)

Do you have a bug tracker btw?  Some things are rather painfully
broken atm, at least with latest gnustep-cvs.

> Andreas
Mike

--
Michael Baehr - Arch Linux GNUstep Geek