Re: Gnustep usability

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: Gnustep usability
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 10:51:12 -0700 (PDT)

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Jonathan Shipley wrote:

> Are users encouraged[1] to submit bug reports on gnustep and its
> applications?
Yes, absolutely.

> If so...
>
> Can anyone point me to any usability documentation for GNUstep?  Are
> there any bug tracking systems?  If not, how should bugs and wishlist
> items be reported?
The central bug-reporting location for GNUstep-make, GNUstep-base,
GNUstep-GUI, GWorkspace(?), Gorm, GDL2, and GSWeb is at
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=gnustep

If you have GWorkspace-specific bugreports or are unsure if a general
issue is in fact a bug, you can mail bug-gnustep@gnu.org

WRT GWorkspace, I just checked and it doesn't seem there is a bugreport
category for it on Savannah. I will try to get that canged, because there
really ought to be. In the meantime you can e-mail Enrico Sersale
(enrico@imago.ro) and myself, Alex Perez (aperez@student.santarosa.edu)
(please send messages to both of us), with GWorkspace-specific questions.