Re: GNUstep & The Window Manager Problem

From: Alex Perez
Subject: Re: GNUstep & The Window Manager Problem
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 14:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Your fokr weeks is (more than) up! :) I just wanted to give you a heads up
that Caelian in #GNUstep now has comitt access to the WM2 branch of
WindowMaker, which is where all the good changes are going. Maybe we can
work together on this. One long-needed modification was recently made to
GNUstep itself which sets a hint for pixmap icons so that windowmaker
retains the icon of a gnustep appicon in the dock after the gnustep
aplication has terminated. It's the little things like this that make
WindowMaker more pleasant to use..

Cheers,
Alex Perez