Re: [Q] StepTalk Build on Windows OS

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Re: [Q] StepTalk Build on Windows OS
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 20:33:00 +0200

Hi

On Aug 5, 2004, at 9:33 PM, Philip Mötteli wrote:
Your wrote:
Several problems newly occurred!!
1. Languages/Smalltalk, NSString+additions.m not found but included in the
GNUmakefile

I have now the same problem on Linux. What did you do about it?

Times past and I do not remember exactly what I did for this, but as far as I remember, I just removed it from GNUmakefile. But I do not encountered this problem on Linux, which version of StepTalk do you trying to use? I think you'd better try CVS version,

I always check out from CVS. This version was checked out, the day I sent you the e-mail.

Re
Phil