GNUstep on Darwin ppc

From: Yves de Champlain
Subject: GNUstep on Darwin ppc
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:03:56 -0400

Hi

most things are working smoothly with 1.9.2/0.9.3 combo

I do have a few questions

1- I now need to add -lfreetype for every GUI apps I compile
or else have _FTC_Manager_New missing symbol
        Is there a good way to do it with the System Makefiles ?

2- I still have "FreeSans not found" although I have FreeSans.nfont
in System/Library/Fonts (I'm using art-back)
        Am I missing something ?

3- Desktop.app sometimes crashes with NSTimeout message
        ?

GNUMail, AddressManager, Gorm, ProjectCenter, Preview, GWorkspace,
Inspector, Operation and EasyDiff all seem to work quite well (very limited testing)

thanks

yves