Re: question about mixed Cocoa/GNUstep project

From: Philip Mötteli
Subject: Re: question about mixed Cocoa/GNUstep project
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:18:14 +0200

Am 22.07.2004 um 00:30 schrieb Andrew Pinski:
On Jul 21, 2004, at 3:28 PM, Philip Mötteli wrote:
Am 21.07.2004 um 23:52 schrieb Alex Perez:
On Wed, 21 Jul 2004, Scott Christley wrote:

Actually XCode is using something like Jam. And I saw a Jam on Linux now. I actually don't know this tool, but it seems to have to do something with Make-ing too. Would be nice, if somebody, who knows this Jam thing would have a look at it or could give some explanations…

Actually Xcode no longer uses Jam so ...

Interesting! What does it us as build system now?

Re
Phil