More font fun

From: MJ Ray
Subject: More font fun
Date: 08 Jul 2004 13:00:47 GMT

I've just switched to using back-xlib with GSFontAntiAlias YES. It seems
to work well and be faster on remote displays. (Latest core releases)

One immediate problem: I've not got any bold fonts in GNUMail 1.1.2,
apart from the email headers - I'm not sure yet whether other applications
are affected, but Terminal doesn't seem to be. I didn't find anything
helpful when searching: has anyone else seen this and can share the fix?

--
MJR/slef