Re: Disappearing menu

From: Armando Di Cianno
Subject: Re: Disappearing menu
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 09:45:04 -0400

On 2004-06-29 07:47:59 -0400 Matthew Weinstein <mweinste@kent.edu> wrote:
Armando: Help, try it in gorm with a menu, does it work for you? If so tell me the key combination that works in WindowMaker (using it on a mac and doing x11 forwarding to the linux system where my app is)
Yes, just tried it. In gorm, I can move the Gorm menu and the menu of the app your building with Alt+<Mouse Movement>. Whatever window the mouse is over gets "grabbed." I believe you can set this in, what is it...WPrefs.app, but the default is with Alt.

Hehe, usually I say solve the bug over the symptom, but your menu is nearing an event horizon of somekind. Good luck.

__armando