Re: NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains etc.

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains etc.
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:14:15 +0100 (BST)

> Hi,
>
> I'm trying to search all library directories for bundles of a certain
> type, using NSSearchPathForDirectoriesInDomains, and am getting
> /usr/GNUstep/Local twice. I found out two things:
>
> 1) why is GNUSTEP_NETWORK_ROOT set to /usr/GNUstep/Local in GNUstep.sh?
> Shouldn't it not be set at all if no Network directory exists?

It might cause pain in old scripts which use GNUSTEP_NETWORK_ROOT and
expect it to be set to something.

So we set it to GNUSTEP_LOCAL_ROOT, which normally results in a directory
being searched twice, but no harm.

The gnustep-make scripts already strip out duplicated directories from
search paths to avoid searching directories twice; I suppose gnustep-base
should be changed to do it too.