Re: Uneeded warning on solaris.

From: Adam Fedor
Subject: Re: Uneeded warning on solaris.
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 21:05:41 -0600

On Jun 11, 2004, at 12:17 PM, Gregory John Casamento wrote:

WARNING (NSFileManager): Disabling group enums (setgrent, etc) since this
crashes gdb on sparc machines

Do we really need to keep this warning in on Solaris? It deals with a known problem and I don't really see why it's necessary to advertise the issue every time the make_service executable is called or any time anything accesses the
method which issues this warning.

Sounds OK to remove. I haven't even bothered to check if it is still valid - I'll try to do that soon.