Re: Gorm and .gorm files

From: Gregory John Casamento
Subject: Re: Gorm and .gorm files
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 08:24:32 -0700 (PDT)

--- Charles Kerr <punt1959@msn.com> wrote:
> The latest CVS doesn't read older .gorm files.  Creating new projects, I
> just create a new one, not big deal. However, if I want to open an older
> one, to see how it was done, or change it (want to tinker with the look of
> an older project), it cant read it to let me modify it.
>
> Is there any chance Gorm will have the ability to read the older format, and
> save to the new one?  Not being able to edit older gorm files on existing
> projects seems limiting.

I was unaware of this.    If anyone has any examples of older .gorm files they
are having trouble with, please let me know immediately.   If you can, please
send me the name of the project which you're having trouble reading the older
files from and I would be glad to take a look to see what the issue is.

Thanks, GJC

=====
Gregory John Casamento -- CEO/President Open Logic Corp.
#### Maintainer of Gorm for GNUstep.