Re: 3 gnustep questions

From: Quentin Mathé
Subject: Re: 3 gnustep questions
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 00:51:27 +0200

Le 10 juin 04, à 18:46, Matthew Weinstein a écrit :

hi Matthew

Dear g-steppers, I'm feeling better after having rebuilt gnustep from cvs. Much smoother, some mysteries are now mysteriously solved. I have three questions:

NSToolbar: Is there an equivalent to configure toolbar?

Not currently. I want to work on that in July, I'm taking a break now.

NSToolbar: Sometimes I get half a toolbar, the icons are half covered over by the edge of the window. Is it me?

It's a well know bug, which is not related to the toolbar implementation but to the NSWindow implementation and its interaction with the window manager. Will probably be fixed in July when I have some time to see how it is possible to solve it.

1000 thanks in advance, Matthew

No problem. If you have any other questions related to the toolbar, you can send them directly to me (I have written most of the toolbar implementation).

Quentin.

--
Quentin Mathé
qmathe@club-internet.fr