Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5

From: Chad Hardin
Subject: Re: ANN: GWorkspace 0.6.5
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 23:31:24 -1000

I must of missed this one. I'm not "up" on the internals of gdomap though too. I did try gdomap -N and even (gasp) gdomap -H. :-)

I was surprised that gdomap -N showed applications that were running by other users, even root. This intrigues me because it is not what I expected, I will have to look at the source for gdomap.

chad